Dating today can be very tricky. It can be frustrating sometimes. With so many social platforms available, it is now very easy to find a date. But this kind of dating has created distance between people. Less personal communication occurs in such relationships. People now think that love can be easily found. Some women choose to chase a guy if she likes him, even if the guy doesn’t show any interest. But this is a big mistake. You should never chase a guy. Here are the reasons why.
1. Chasing someone is humiliating, and it hurts your self-esteem. You will not feel good about yourself. You should not surrender your dignity for anyone.
2. If you are chasing him, the fact may be that the guy doesn’t want you. A man who wants to be with a woman will try to be with the woman always; not run away from her.
3. The guy is probably not a good person. A good guy won’t run away. He will sit with you face-to-face and discuss what’s going on. He won’t play games with you.
4. You are wasting your time and missing out the good pieces of stuff of life. When you chase someone, the result will most likely be unhappy. You are draining all your emotions into something that won’t be yours.
5. By running after him you might get his body, but you won’t get his heart. You cannot force someone to love you. This relationship will go nowhere.
Chasing after someone is not a good thing. You will never get someone to love you. Love is something that comes naturally. You should maintain your dignity and self-esteem always.